Tamil Technologies is the best SEO training institute in Chennai providing SEO training to students. Our classroom SEO training course is designed and developed by Industry Experts. Our SEO course offers you an in depth knowledge of latest trends in SEO industry; it includes SEO on page and off page factors. The SEO course also includes working on live projects and 1 month internship to give you industry exposure. Our SEO training program includes a post training session which comprises of counselling, helping students to prepare for interviews. We provide 100% placement assistance to our students and make sure they get placed as per their skillset.
SEO(Search Engine Optimization) is a way of optimizing the websites for Search Engines specifically Google. Our SEO course in Chennai is specifically designed as per the recent trends in the Google guidelines and as per the industry standards. SEO plays a vital role in terms of branding, marketing and sales for all organizations. This can be clearly seen by the huge rise in the websites getting evolved and a significant inclination towards achieving search engine rankings. This shows the bright future of candidates pursuing our SEO training.
- Trainers from Best SEO Companies in Chennai
- 60% Practical Knowledge & 40 % theoretical knowledge
- Hands on Experience on One Live Project.
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Missed Sessions Covered
- Multiple Flexible Batches
- Practice Course Material
- Free Soft Skill Sessions
DURATION : 30 to 40 Hours
WHO CAN JOIN THIS COURSE ?
Call Center Employees
Sales & Marketing Consultants
SEO TRAINING SYLLABUS
Introduction to Web
- Basics of Web
- How websites work (Insights to servers, Domain, Hosting)
- Types of website (Static, Dynamic, CMS etc.) More focus on HTML & WordPress sites
- How websites are made/ Technologies used to make websites
- Basic HTML overview (Html tags, anchor tags, alt tags)
- W3C validation
- Sitemaps(HTML & XML)
- HTTP response codes
- Website Analysis(usage of tools, analysis factors to be discussed in detail )
- Competitor analysis
- On page optimization (will include meta tags creation, on page strategy , robots.txt , sitemap.xml creation, submitting sites to search engine, setting up Google Analytics & webmaster tools)
- Canonicalization and its implementation
- .ht Access Files and its Importance
- Understanding redirection (301,302)
- How to deal with multilingual websites?
- Latent Semantic Indexing.(LSI)
- Markup Schema implementation
- Data Highlighter
- Local SEO
Off Page Optimization
- What is site indexing?
- What are backlinks?( Follow, no follow links)
- Types of submissions(Directory, Article, Blog, Classified)
- Press Release Submission
- WordPress Blog creation & its promotion
- Students 0 student
- Max Students1000
- Duration10 week
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings